iHelp Medical Pendant
or 4 payments of $124.75 with Afterpay
- Messages & calls up to 10 emergency contacts
- 2-way voice communication with volume control
- Waterproof to IP67 standard (OK for showering though beware of soap & shampoo suds)
- Highly advanced Fall Detection sensors
- Uses 3 technologies to acquire GPS location
- “HELP” button is embossed in Braille
- Future changes easily made with the iHelp phone APP
- Medicine Reminder
- Receives calls from anyone
- Includes charging cradle, lanyard, and your choice of belt clip or wrist strap
1 Year Warranty
Designed in the US, the iHelp is the most advanced personal safety device on the market.
Voice prompts tell the user what’s happening in loud and clear words (i.e., “Your emergency call is being placed now, please stand by”).
Alert notification is sent by text with a map of the user’s location, followed by an automatic call.
Location of the device is calculated by an algorithmic combination of the GPS satellites, cell signal triangulation, and WiFi (where it’s available).
information coming soon
Frequently asked questions about SIM cards.
Which SIM Card should I use?
What SIM card options are available?
What's the difference between the SIM cards?
How do I find out if I'm outside cell coverage area?
On the Aldi coverage map below, you're only able to see the 3G coverage that Telstra shares with Aldi.
After clicking on the Amaysim link which shows you the Optus coverage map, click on "Non Optus Device." Enter: 86131100.
After clicking on the Vodafone link which shows you Vodafone's coverage map, enter: 2G Generic and the address where the unit is to be used.