Mobile Alert HD – 3G Personal Safety Alarm
or 4 payments of $99.25 with Afterpay
- Customisable to get GPS location by calling the HD or by sending it a text
- Waterproof to IP65 standards (not submersible)
- External volume control
- Sends SOS text message to up to 3 emergency contacts
- 2-way voice communication
- Call 1 pre-set number directly
- Man-down function – 3 sensitivity settings
- Optional belt pouch
Full 1 Year Warranty
The HD (Heavy Duty) is a robust alert pendant that is also waterproof. If what may have been a fall is detected while wearing the device, two events must transpire before sending a text message to your three emergency contacts:
1) If the device senses movement for a pre-determined period, the fall detection alarm will automatically abort.
2) If the device progresses to the second stage, the unit will beep and vibrate for a customisable period of time. Pushing any button on the unit stops the alarm from being sent.
The two-stage process of aborting the fall alert significantly decreases false alarms, which are more likely with other fall detection systems. The HD has the most refined fall alert in a Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) on the market.
Pressing the SOS button also alerts your contacts.
The GPS is highly sensitive and shows its location on Google Maps whether you have a smartphone or iPhone.
The phone icon button next to the SOS button is also customisable to call the emergency contact of your choice.
Is The HD Model Waterproof?
Can a call be made besides with the SOS button?
How does the FD provide its location?
1) The user can press the SOS button.
2) If requested as a programmed option, the emergency contact must call the user and hang up. A text with the user's location will be automatically sent to the contact.
3) Sending the text: 0000,A00
4) An Online tracking platform can be organised upon request.
Will the HD work outside Austrlia?
With the 3G HD model, you can confidently use that unit worldwide on any 2G or 3G frequency band.
Frequently asked questions about SIM cards.
Which SIM Card should I use?
What SIM card options are available?
What's the difference between the SIM cards?
How do I find out if I'm outside cell coverage area?
On the Aldi coverage map below, you're only able to see the 3G coverage that Telstra shares with Aldi.
After clicking on the Amaysim link which shows you the Optus coverage map, click on "Non Optus Device." Enter: 86131100.
After clicking on the Vodafone link which shows you Vodafone's coverage map, enter: 2G Generic and the address where the unit is to be used.